"Sony" My childhood love

MY LOVE FOR SONY BRAND.

   
SONY 


Here is a little history of Sony and electraloco.
  My first Sony product, was a walk man cassette player. For some of you this may sound foreign. At that time Sony was innovative, cutting edge, and also big leader in electronics manufacturing of tech gadgets. The head phones and attractive design made kids cool. Ok, thats how i felt at the time that this gadget was in my possesion, I been in love with Sony products ever since then. The more older I become, the more i appreciate the quality of the Sony brand. Hopefully i can review many Sony camera in the near future along with other types of  Sony electronics.


  The next Sony products I owned was cd player. and also may seem foreign to some people. But yes i owned a Sony walk man cd player. I loved the headphones that Sony distributed with these walk man players, these head phones were of great quality, which was another nail that firment the love for Sony product, while i grew. My impression of Sony as not be rivaled by another gadget manufacturer until the age of the internet and computers.
 
  While traveling around the country on bus. I got exposed to more Sony products. The thing that stuck with me most is the quality of the product the durability and rigid feel that gave me a peace of mind in the craftsmanship. As far as the functionality of these gadgets at the time. Sony as a brand was remarkable to me. Since then the love only grew. And transition into televisions and camcorders. I think that ever since my first television of Sony  the remarkable trust in the workmanship remains strong till this day. Sony to me is always on the tip of the sword with their design and functionality of electronics.

 My new love, that is manufactured by the Sony giant. Is the new Sony blog camera, From the intro and reviews i 've seen, I can feel the anticipation that i normally feel for owning another piece of great manufactured precision. Always , it seems that Sony brand reviews are not necessary to me since the spec and the design always get my interest before i even hear the first word. Sometime , because i love this brand so much. I most time feel that i can do better reviews of each product and get more exited about the introduction of new gadget because of my trust in Sony brand.

   More will be discussed about Sony brand history and Sony as a whole later in these blogs, you will come back here to see picture and review that will draw you to this brand. That is a promise.


until next time!!!!   "make choices that never cheat your choices with doubt"

No comments:

Post a Comment